Sunday, September 04, 2011

always glad to serve Krgthulu

The mighty Krug-man asked his readers to suggest indie music for him on his blog recently.

I'm happy to do it for two reasons - one because I'm glad to do anything for Krugman in view of the service he is performing for this country in his political-economic critiques and also because I want as many people as possible to know about the band Heavenly. So I posted a link to the Amazon page for Heavenly. But then to my surprise someone posted Heavenly's songs on Youtube. I don't know how long they'll be there but here's the Youtube post for the exquiste "Sacramento."



I don't think they recorded any other instrumentals, but this is just such a cool song I had to post it even if it isn't typical. Their other songs are great too. But the sound quality of this video isn't great, so you should go and buy all their stuff. I believe it's available on iTunes as well as Amazon.

Another great song by Heavenly...