Friday, March 14, 2014

Mikki Kendall and the funeral home story

Since I've been paying attention to the career of Mikki Kendall (since she Google-bombed my name because I failed to agree with friends of hers that John Lennon and Yoko Ono were racists) I read reports every so often of Kendall's activities prior to 2011 when I first came to know who she was. Apparently there was an incident via Kendall's LiveJournal account.

But I can't find the actual incident, only mentions of what happened. 

I discovered there's a wiki keeping tabs on Social Justice Warriors and Kendall has her own entry, which discusses the funeral home incident:
Karnythia is especially notorious for checking up on a woman who claimed on LJ that her baby had died, going so far as to call up the funeral home to validate the story. There are Gentlefailer discussions about that herehere, and here.
And someone just commented today on this blog post of mine from last week about Flavia Dzodan, and also mentions the incident.

Does anybody out there have any screen caps or other direct evidence of what happened, as well as the name of the woman whose baby died? And the name of the funeral home?