Sunday, February 01, 2015

Krugman defends blogging

Krugman:
...you can, with effort, maintain a blogging style that makes regular readers feel that they’re part of an ongoing conversation yet makes individual posts meaningful to people who aren’t reading everything you write. A blog can be a floor wax and a dessert topping, if you work at it.
Krugman of course is a big part of my "blogging style" in that I mention and quote him at least once a month - although I mention him even more on Facebook, much to my FB friends bemusement. 

But while Krugman has millions of regular readers for his blog, I have about maybe 20. Two of whom read this blog pretty much every day, and about five more who read it on weekdays - so I assume they're reading it from their jobs.

Well maybe one day when I am an internationally-known, Nobel-prize winning economist...