Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Why "Social Justice Warrior" is a bad term

Somebody responding to the complimentary things that RegularJoe90 said about me noted that I use the term "Social Justice Warrior" negatively. This is for good reason - because they don't actually care about social justice. They care about attacking fellow liberals.

My first experience with SJWs was being attacked by one. I discovered 4 years ago that when you Googled my name their lies about me were showing up in my search results: because I had the nerve to disagree with a SJW who claimed that John Lennon and Yoko Ono were racists, they declared me to be a racist.

And SJWs target liberals - Stephen Colbert and Katha Pollitt in 2014 - so much more than conservatives you have to wonder if they are getting money from some Koch brothers-funded foundation.