Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Gavin McInnes proclaims his plan to go "mainstream"

After embarrassing the normally shameless Ezra Levant, racist and misogynist Gavin McInnes wants you to know he's leaving Taki's magazine and going mainstream. But more importantly he reminds you that his real focus is not as much on being racist as being misogynist.
I’m rebooting my whole deal and going mainstream. I’ll announce the platform in about a month but it’s going to include TV, radio, the internet, and books. The deal is an exclusive, which means no more The Gavin McInnes Show on Compound Media, no more video commentary on Rebel Media, and no more column here. That doesn’t mean I’ll be any less prolific. I’m still determined to free us all from big government, but I also want to focus on the family. America needs more dads. The left’s obsession with shattering the family and the patriarchy all comes back to daddy issues, and I’m going to reverse that trend. When I first met my wife, I said I had no interest in kids. She convinced me otherwise and my only regret is it all didn’t happen sooner. I want to share that bliss. I want more young men proposing. I want less spinsters. The patriarchy isn’t a fun idea you oughtta try out; it’s the very foundation of our country. The left, along with their deep hatred for Judeo-Christian values, are determined to end the dad.
McInnes pushing the idea that patriarchy is the foundation of our "Judeo-Christian" country is odd considering how often Islamophobes point to Islam as being hostile to and controlling of women. 

I wonder exactly how McInnes thinks he'll go mainstream in his fight to reverse the trend of fewer marriages. Maybe he and his followers will participate in mass weddings a la the Unification Church in order to reduce the number of "spinsters."